Current Opening – In House Structural Detailer
Bay Area Steel Company is seeking an in-house structural steel detailer. Candidate is required to have a strong familiarity with drafting, industry standards and CAD applications.
Job Requirements and Skills:
- Minimum 2+ yrs. in steel detailing.
- Examples of shop and installation drawings.
- Ability to complete detailed shop drawings within budget and time constraint requirements.
- Experience in the use of 3D BIM modeling software, preferably Tekla Structures.
- Possess a professional and service minded demeanor with excellent oral and written communication skills needed to effectively interact with project managers, architects, and engineers during the pre-construction phase.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Must be willing to work a schedule of 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. M-F, with some overtime as required.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Drug-Free work environment and offers an employee benefits package including Health Insurance Benefits and competitive wages.
To apply, please submit your cover letter stating salary requirements with your resume through the form on the right.